Finally, an updated version of the Planetary Phase Calculator!
Version 2020 has the following improvements and added features.
- Better look and feel on mobile devices, even the smallest ones, though using landscape view can be helpful. While I tested on numerous sizes, it may not be perfect. Report issues.
- Now you can choose the aspect types you want and change the default orb value.
- Sorting options have been fine-tuned and the reports are easier to read. Where possible the listing of degrees will be in numerical order based on the sort type chosen.
- Better looking emailed reports. We’ve changed to HTML emails and offer 3 attachment types: None, Tab Delimited and CSV.
- Sorting bugs and minor calculation errors have been resolved from the original 2005 version.
March 6, 2021. Changed default sort to Planet-Phase-Aspect for ease of use for a broader audience. The Evolutionary Astrology Sorting Formula is till available.
Also added is the brand new: Quick Phase Calculator.
Because of the ever-evolving list of planets, asteroids, dwarf planets and other bodies, I decided to add a tool to determine the phase between any two objects. Ideally, one would know which one moves through the zodiac faster than the other. This is because the phase is calculated with the slower moving body as the starting point.
The Quick Calculator also will provide aspects based on a default or changeable orb value.
My desire is to add links to expert articles on the value of using Phases in interpretation. In this way, I can support our astrological community.
If you have written or talked about planetary phase relationships and would like to submit a link to the article, book or video, please contact me.
Visit my other sites